Preview & Prediction – T20 World Cup 2022 | India vs Pakistan
India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Match Schedule &
India-Pakistan match is on 23rd October, as the 16th
match of the tournament. The rivals will expect to start the tournament on a
winning note. On paper, India looks stronger, being the No.1 T20 side at this
point of time.
The match between
India and Pakistan will start at 01:30 PM (IST). Fans from both nations look
for a good start. India and Pakistan have a good team to rebuild an innings
from any point of the game, so a good start is what determines the result.
T20 World Cup squad for India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup
Indian Squad for
T20 World Cup 2022: Rohit Sharma
(c), KL Rahul, Virat Kohli, Suryakumar Yadav, Deepak Hooda, Rishabh Pant,
Dinesh Karthik, Hardik Pandya, R Ashwin, Yuzvendra Chahal, Axar Patel,
Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Harshal Patel, Arshdeep Singh, Mohammad Shami.
for T20 World Cup 2022: Babar
Azam (c), Shadab Khan, Asif Ali, Fakhar Zaman, Haider Ali, Haris Rauf, Iftikhar
Ahmed, Khushdil Shah, Mohammad Hasnain, Mohammad Nawaz, Mohammad Rizwan,
Mohammad Wasim, Naseem Shah, Shaheen Shah Afridi, Shan Masood.
Key points to note for India and Pakistan T20 Match
● In the last 38 matches played, India lost only 8
● In the last 38 matches played, Pakistan lost 13
● Pakistan won a Tri-series recently. (New Zealand,
Bangladesh & Pakistan)
● In the last 20 T20I series, India lost only 3.
● Head-to-head: India-8 and Pakistan-3
Quick Pitch report for India vs Pakistan World Cup T20
MCG is one of the
most competitive pitches across Australia. With a perfect balance between ball
and bat, MCG offers extra bounce in the powerplay and provides a flat batting
service as the ball gets older.
On this ground,
both the highest and lowest T20 were recorded by India. (184 & 74)
Out of 14 matches,
teams that batted second won 9 matches. At MCG, the toss is very important.
Indian players to watch out for in T20 World Cup 2022
● Surya Kumar Yadav – He is India’s 360-degree
player, with his variety of shots. He is in prime form and he holds the Highest
Strike Rate record (176.81). He is the world’s No.2 T20 Batsman at this moment,
ahead of this T20 world cup 2022.
● Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul & Virat Kohli – This
trio is meant for a great start. Rohit’s pull shot, Rahul’s pick up shot and
Kohli’s cover drives are a treat to watch. The experience they carry made India
the No.1 side in T20.
● Hardik Pandya – He is no longer a
bowling-allrounder for India, as he has taken the role of finishing an innings.
The confidence in him grows run by run.
● Dinesh Karthick – This wicket-keeper batsman has
the potential to play an anchoring innings, to play as a finisher and to play
second-fiddle. He is a versatile cricketer.
● Bhuvanesh Kumar & Mohammed Shami – Both these
players are well-known for their variations and swing. They can bowl in the
Powerplay and in the death overs as well.
Pakistani players to watch out for in T20 World Cup 2022
● Mohammed Rizwan – The Pakistan opener is the
world’s No.1 T20 batsman. His conversion of the 30s to 50s is high. In 2022, he
hit two 70-run innings against India. He scored 3 consecutive fifties in 2022.
● Babar Azam – The skipper is the world’s No. 3 T20
batsman. He had a terrific century against England recently.
● Shaheeh Shah Afridi – The youngster is promising
and consistent in his performance. In 2022, he has an economy rate of just
5.25, though he gets to bowl his quota of 4 overs.
● Haris Rauf — He has recently been the leading
wicket-taker in this squad.
Watch India and Pakistan Match T20 World Cup live
● Watch T20 World Cup Live in India & Sub
Continent on Disney+Hotstar, Star Sports HD, Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star
● For Australia, T20 world cup live can be watched
on Fox Sports, Kayo
● For Singapore, T20 world cup live can be watched
on Star Hub
● For the United States, T20 world cup live can be
watched on Willow TV, Willow Xtra, ESPN+
● For UAE, T20 world cup live can be watched on
● For the United Kingdom, T20 world cup live can be
watched on Sky Sports
● For New Zealand, T20 world cup live can be
watched on Sky Sports NZ
● For Pakistan, T20 world cup live can be watched
on PTV & ARY Digital Network
● For Caribbean, T20 world cup live can be watched
● For Hong Kong, T20 world cup live can be watched
on Now TV, Yupp Tv
● For Sri Lanka, T20 world cup live can be watched
on Star Network
● For Bangladesh, T20 world cup live can be watched
on Gazi TV, Rabbithole
● For Fiji, T20 world cup live can be watched on
● For Malaysia, T20 world cup live can be watched
on Astro, Yupp Tv
● For Continental Europe, SE Asia & Central
/South America, T20 world cup live ca be watched on YuppTv
● For Afghanistan, T20 world cup live can be
watched on Yupp Tv
Yolo247 Prediction for India vs Pakistan match
It is truly a clash
of titans. World’s No.1, No.2 and No.3 T20 batsmen are involved in this
encounter. (Rizwan, SKY & Babar).
Though Rizwan and
Babar lead from the front, the Pakistan middle-order is inconsistent. On the
other hand, India has the strongest middle-order in the lineup. Taking the
prime form of SKY, Rahul, Kohli and Pandya into consideration, it is
undoubtedly a good batting side, with Rohit and Dinesh Karthick alongside.
India’s death bowling is still an issue, however Shami’s last over against
Australia during a warm-up match is a relief.
Based on Yolo247
India Pakistan match prediction, India has a slightly better chance of winning
Get your latest
updates on T20 World Cup 22 on Yolo247.