Preview & Prediction – T20 World Cup 2022 | Australia vs Sri Lanka
Australia vs Sri Lanka T20 World Cup Match Schedule & Preview
Australia will play against Sri Lanka during the 19th match of the tournament.
The match between Australia and New Zealand will start at 4:30 PM (IST) on October 25th 2022.
T20 World Cup squad for Australia vs New Zealand
Australia Players for T20 World Cup 2022: Aaron Finch (c), Josh Hazlewood, Josh Inglis, Ashton Agar, Pat Cummins, Tim David, Kane Richardson, Steven Smith, Mitchell Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Adam Zampa.
Sri Lanka Players for T20 World Cup 2022: Pathum Nissanka, Dasun Shanaka (c), Danushka Gunathilaka, Kusal Mendis, Dhananjaya de Silva, Charith Asalanka, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Wanindu Hasaranga, Jeffrey Vandersay, Chamika Karunaratne, Maheesh Theekshana, Dushmantha Chameera, Lahiru Kumara, Pramod Madushan, Dilshan Madushanka.
Key points to note for Australia and Sri Lanka T20 Match Prediction
● In the last 10 matches played, Australia managed to win only 4.
● Head-to-head: Australia-15 & Sri Lanka-10
● Sri Lanka won all 5 recent matches they played. (ahead of warm-up matches)
Quick Pitch report for Australia vs Sri Lanka World Cup T20 2022
The wicket assists bowlers with extra pace and bounce. On the other hand, it offers batsmen a chance to go for big shots.
The straight boundaries are smaller, so more number of short balls can be expected.
Optus Stadium has a faster outfield.
Australian players to watch out for in T20 World Cup 2022
● Aaron Finch – The skipper is a strong factor in the Australian batting lineup. He hit 76 runs against India in a warm up match. With 7 fours and 3 sixes, he made a mark.
● Glenn Maxwell – Maxwell is a big-match player.
● Mitchell Starc & Pat Cummins – Though Pat Cummins is used as a batting all-rounder, his bowling prowess has to be taken into consideration. Starc has been consistent. At the home conditions, Starc can provide the necessary breakthroughs.
● Tim David & Mitchell Marsh – These two players accelerate the run rate: one on top and one in the middle.
Sri Lankan players to watch out for in T20 World Cup 2022
● Kusal Mendis – He has scored a half century in a warm up match. With him as an opener, Sri Lanka can make a strong statement.
● Wanindu Hasaranga – He is the best all-rounder in the squad for a reason. He is a lot more than a tail-ender. He can bat and bowl at any stage of a game.
● Dushmantha Chameera – This pacer can bowl at an average speed of 140+.
● Mahesh Theekshana – He is the present ‘mystery spinner’ in the Sri Lankan squad.
● Dasun Shanaka – He is a pillar of strength in the middle. He bats steadily and bowls economically.
Watch Australia and Sri Lanka Match T20 World Cup live streaming
● Watch T20 World Cup Live in India & Sub Continent on Disney+Hotstar, Star Sports HD, Star Sports 1, Star Sports 2, Star Sports 3.
● For Singapore – Star Hub
● For Sri Lanka – Star Network
● For Bangladesh – Gazi TV, Rabbithole
● For Malaysia – Astro, Yupp Tv
● For Fiji – PNG Digicel
● For Australia – Fox Sports, Kayo
● For the United States – Willow TV, Willow Xtra, ESPN+
● For the United Kingdom – Sky Sports
● For UAE – Yupp Tv
● For New Zealand – Sky Sports NZ
● For Pakistan – PTV & ARY Digital Network
● For Hong Kong – Now TV, Yupp Tv
● For Caribbean – ESPN
● For Continental Europe – YuppTv
● For Afghanistan – Yupp Tv
Yolo247 Prediction for Australia vs Sri Lanka match
Based on Yolo247 Australia and Sri Lanka match prediction, Australia has a slightly better chance of winning the match.
You can read all the latest news updates on Twenty20 World Cup on Yolo247.